Sabtu, 02 Januari 2016

Say Something?

Say Something? #EmmasJournal

 Ps :

This post was made for a friend of mine to whom I share my lil bit hint of my lovelife story


                      I had no idea on how  I reflected my 30 days experiences, so I promised you to make it as a story. But, when I was about write them down, I didn’t find any story plots that could describe best, this thing. So, apologize me, I would write this as same as when I wrote my diary (or I called it Journals). I will call myself Emma and call my crush Seth.  And yeah, I changed some names to keep it secret.
                      30 days weren’t that long and not that short too. So many events, that I’ve been through and it was not easy to write them down all. So, I would pin some events ―that I thought it was important― to make it more systematical. Oh, and one thing again, because of my damn phone ―I kept my journals there―, I might pass some events. But I would add them later if I could remember them.
                      Here you are, I hope you’ve got the substances, and.. believe me ―I feel blessed to have a sharing friend like you. :) Sorry for late post.




                           Playlists : A Great Big World – Say Something








June 10th 2014, Tuesday.





            There’s no “late” word for goodness.
That was I’ve got when I reviewed my last month experiences. If I didn’t promise it for my friend, maybe it would just pass away like usual. So, I re-opened my journals to make it as one whole story.
            The purpose of my 30 days experiences were to get more closer to Seth. Or might be else? Because that was what I’ve got.
            Ok, and.. if I could describe that challenge, I’d like to use this sentence : It was something, How could those be something? Because.. for some more days ―I admitted that I couldn’t use 30 days properly― I realized that there were so much things that I could get if I opened my eyes, my ears.. wider.
            I started my 30 days with trying to be ‘normal’ like I didn’t have any special feelings toward someone else. No one else knew about this project, because I didn’t speak up to others ―except if there is somebody who took a look on my timeline. Gotcha stalkers :p
            It was all because of my friend, I could be ―though it was still really  lil bit― braver. And I’ve got paid on my efforts. Grace ―my bestfriend― knew some events. Like.. they were simple things but it became special because it related to someone special. And damn it, I may spend many pages if I have to write them down all. Plus, it makes euforias in myself. I will get stuck in those story. :3


            People usually get more attention on the bad things than the good things.


I couldn’t remember it well ―I think I got a problem with my head or is it just because of my limited brain’s memory?―but I’m about to be much more braver when suddenly I’ve got that news. I had to mark that one, because it decided on how this story went on.
            Ok, Thanks God, it was Grace that told me the story. Before, I ever heard rumors that someone else got crushed on Seth too. What I felt at that time when I got the rumors, is kinda panic. Damn it. I just needed Chloe as one and only competitor. Why do there have to be someone else?! I admitted that I was lost ―so much loser than her― in getting Seth’s attention. Not because I wasn’t trying hard enough, but it was because it would change a thing if I tried. Seth crushed on Chloe. What could I do? I remembered I wrote that silly sentences in my journal : Does everyone start to realize that Seth is damn-perfect guy? No, please don’t.
            What has happened?
            I didn’t have to tell it what or the detail, but then that someone got involved in the same project with Seth. What I felt? Silly jealousity. But, what could I do? It was decided and I could do nothing to change it. First, it didn’t really bother me, but.. things changed.
            And here we go, Grace’s story. I’ve told that the someone has ever got crushed on Seth. Old story, but because that event, Grace remembered to tell me. I didn’t blame Grace. Never. I felt thankful however, because of her, I knew the real story not just a rumor. Grace said that the someone told her that feeling was only like when I did fangirling on Justin Bieber. Not more. But, yeah I’m a fucking good observer. I saw that it was different. Not just like such a fangirling. And I couldn’t blame that someone just because she covered her feeling off. I.. had no rights at all.
            To be known, since those days, everything has changed. I ignored my 30 days challenge. For what? I couldn’t fight for him anymore. I couldn’t hurt my friend. She’s meant too much. The only one way is let him go. Hurtful, but my friend said that it would be better losing lover than to lose friends


            Call me stupid, idiot, naive, big mouth, sucker, or else. I’m okay. It didn’t bother me anyway. Call this story klise, I wouldn’t deny it. It was what actually happened. Funny, when I read these, I felt like just reading a silly romance story. It wasn’t interesting at all. Story which it was written as book, I would never buy it. But, truth will always be truth.
            I’m Emma, and I think this is not the ending of my journal. So many pages are left, waiting to be written. :3




p.s :
I’ve got that sad story days ago, but I think this new song matches with that situation :3
My favorite one :3 *touchingtouching* :’v




A GREAT BIG WORLD

"Say Something"


Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something...







0 komentar: